The Members' Area allows access to secure content as part of the benefit of being a member of the Friends of Cheltenham and Regional Cemeteries Inc.
Members can access a growing archive of material including newspaper extracts, full length articles as well as readers' stories.
Click on the "log in" button to enter the Members' Area.
then enter your username and password
(Have you forgotten your password?)
Access our archive of articles!
Join the Friends today and download your free copy of our growing archive of articles, obituaries, readers' stories and other material including:
- Biographical register on those involved in the 1926 Caulfield
Railway Disaster as well as an article on the tragedy (12,200
Visit our special webpage, dedicated to remembering the Caulfield Railway Disaster.
- Story on the tenacious William Thomas (Tom) Trebilco, World Professional Mile champion (3,100 words);
- The origins of the Cheltenham Memorial Park (5,500 words);
- John and Susannah Moysey, pioneers of Beaumaris (1,100 words);
- The tragic suicide death of Francis (Frank) Harvey Cramling of Cheltenham (1,200 words);
- The tragic '20s covering over 35 persons many from the Bayside area buried at the Cheltenham Pioneer Cemetery who died in the 1920s (6,100 words);
- The Murder at Mordialloc of Patrick Joseph by Arthur Ernest Dowling (6,450 words);
- Read another side of Underbelly with our article Benvenuto: Cheltenham's own Underbelly featuring the murder of Francesco (Frank) Benvenuto gunned down in Beaumaris on 8 May 2000 (2,450 words); and
- The life of Mary Veronica Hardy who became Victoria's most popular entertainer in the 1960s and '70s with her trademark adlibbing madcap humour (9,700 words).
- Searching for the paternal family of Clarice Beckett from their origins in Newbury, Berkshire to Bathurst (13,100 words).